New look and feel for JVC Professional
- Estado: Closed
- Premio: £100
- Propuestas recibidas: 9
- Ganador: PabloSabala
Resumen del concurso
Hi all! Do you want to help a major brand with a bit of a refresh of its current marketing materials? I'm looking to help JVC Professional ([login to view URL]) create a new look for their adverts, web banners, A4 product info sheets and mailers, and just about anything that they produce in print or online! This part of JVC looks after professional video cameras, monitors and projectors, so the new look must be able to sit across all business areas (professional broadcast and AV markets).
I use InDesign and (basic) Photoshop, but need creative input from someone new as I'm too close to it all. Ideally, I'd simply like mock-ups for the following, please, plus a large layered Photoshop file that I can adapt for whatever purpose I need:
• A4 product advert (main image, logo, headline, subheader, body copy, closing line, web address) - redesign of example attached
• A more technical version of the A4 advert, for use as a sales info sheet when launching new products, which will have more information on it - see example attached
• MPU web banner (300px w x 250px h)
• Mailer header (600px w x 200/250px h) for newsletters, or alternatively a MailChimp newsletter template
• Social media banner (1500 x 500) - not essential but useful
These don't need to be finished, but I just need some graphical elements and a style that I can reproduce at different sizes and across different mediums - print and online. I've added some templates so you can see what we currently have. I'd like there to be a background graphical element that adds a bit of interest to the scheme too - we've had dots in the past, but anything else would be great. Basically, I'm open to all ideas but most of all, it should look smart and professional and we should have the rights to reproduce any images or elements in the design (or at least be given the link to where we can purchase anything additional from). Cheers!
Comentarios del empleador
“Pablo was very responsive and easy to work with, and has given me the tools I need to take the design to the end client. Thanks!”
lizcox, United Kingdom.