Ingeniería aeroespacial Jobs
Aerospace Engineering is a field that focuses on the design, development, testing, and production of air and spacecraft. This includes aircraft, satellites, missiles, and launch vehicles. Aerospace Engineers must possess a unique combination of critical thinking and problem-solving skills to create safe, effective, and economical designs. With the help of our skilled Aerospace Engineers, clients can build equipment that can operate amidst tremendous atmospheric stresses and forces.
Here's some projects that our expert Aerospace Engineers have made real:
- Simulations of real-world mechanics
- Design and modelling of aerospace systems
- Analysis of airflows over components
- Optimization of aerospace components
- Modelling of space station design
- Development of CAD models for sounding rockets
- Innovative solutions to turbofan problems
- Creation of robust evidence-based stockpile designs
- Calculation of wind forces on inclined cylinders
- Evaluation of domestic innovation in aircrafts in China from various eras
- Airfoil analysis using advanced tools such as QBlade.
Our Aerospace Engineers are experienced in a broad range of areas, allowing them to leverage their knowledge and experience to help our clients solve complex tasks related to Aerospace Engineering. If you have a project that requires an experienced Aerospace Engineer then post it now on Freelancer.com and get the help you need today.De 12,484 opiniones, los clientes califican nuestro Aerospace Engineers 4.86 de un total de 5 estrellas.
Contratar a Aerospace Engineers
Dear freelancer, my company is looking for a Drone expert / Robotics Engineer to support our software and hardware development activities. Work will be long term, in part remotely and with regular visits to the office/workshop in order to work on tasks that require physical presence. The candidate should be from the EU If you have experience with drones, and are a talented full-stack developer, please send your application outlining your experience and previous projects related to the drones field. Provide links, photos and screenshots to showcase your previous work. Also, please describe any experience/knowledge you have related to: When replying, start your message with the words "Let's fly!". This will enable me to filter out automatic responses. Looking forward to he...