I currently manually enter and manage sales leads. I want to fully automate the entire process.
Leads will need to be posted/entered into the CRM automatically through http post from 3rd party company, custom built 'web scrape/synchronize' routine which will continuously pull leads from user account in corporate website, and custom web-to-lead forms placed anywhere on the Internet.
Leads will need to be given priority and scheduled as to which one should be handled next. Leads will be owned either by the entire sales team (in a group - first come first serve - until assignment rules met), or by specific individuals (until ownership rules expire - then back to entire team.).
A sales agent needs to simply press the 'Next Call' button and the CRM will automatically find the next lead that should be handled per predefined rules.
A VoIP PBX/Soft-phone combination system will be integrated with the CRM for several functionality needs.
1. The 'Next Call' button loads the Soft-Phone with lead info and automatically dials the default phone. (New leads are hottest priority and so the 'Next Call' button (on Soft-Phone or CRM or BOTH) will immediately flash red as soon as system detects a new lead has just entered the system.
2. Allows for click-to-dial
3. Requires a standardized call log (series of button clicks and notes entry) which is used to standardize history entry and to automatically determine what type of next action is to be scheduled and when. (Cannot dial/go to next lead until completed.)
4. Leaving messages on a machine will play a different customized prerecorded message (uploaded and changed by user) for each different lead status - while message being left in the background sales agent is free to simultaneously go to next lead and call it. (Only allow Machine Messages once per day per lead/contact.)
5. Soft-Phone (or CRM?) will display different sales phone scripts (that can be admin edited) depending on lead status - and scripts will be interactive that will enter, edit, and complete certain fields within CRM Lead Record.
6. Incoming calls ring all available at once, showing caller id/name and giving option to bring up contact in CRM (dependent upon ownership rules at the time.)
7. Soft-Phone allows to see IN/OUT status of other team members, transfer calls, conference calls, chat internally, check messages, etc.
8. Looking at the Asterisk, FreePBX, PBX In A Flash (Incredible PBX 2.0), and Google Voice as the full VoIP PBX solution.
Custom routine to process eligible lead returns to 3rd party marketing companies. Certain days go by without contact or certain ineligible lead info are returnable for credit - must post to 3rd party company website automatically as well as retrieve return results for tracking/reporting.
As stated - custom routine needed to regularly poll and 'scrape' new leads from corporate user web account.
Custom created web-to-lead forms - when used and new leads entered - need to trigger all the same automated processes.
All leads - regardless of origin - need to synchronized/posted back to corporate user web account system. (Certain fields as well as all activity logs) Likewise live deals in company system need details synchronized back to the CRM.
Many of the rules and processes and scripts (etc.) need to be customize-able/configurable without having to request programming each time.
Any and all custom fields and data need to be report-able and dashboard 'graph-able' according to needs. (Certain metrics like rate of leads received vs. expectations, rate of calls made vs. expectations, average time to first contact new leads, volume of all and individual call types, etc.)
As for budget - I don't fully know what to expect. I would require some specific details as to how this project can be taken from start to full completion so that I am comfortable all parties fully understand requirements and expectations.
My time frame is immediately while ensuring speed but quality
4 los freelancers están ofertando un promedio de $763 para este trabajo.
I have installed more than 50 Asterisk installation on Centos of which I have 8 installations on ec2 small [url removed, login to view] required I can send you details of live ec2 instances on piaf + a2billing