This is a simple and straight forward AutoCAD project. I have 148 x 2D Technical Drawings to be manually converted to AutoCAD (DWG). Attached below is a sample file of what the drawing should look like. Below are some notes for you to take note:
- All drawings are almost the same.
- Only convert the FRONT VIEWS that is on the technical drawing, however, I will need ALL details that is in the front view. There may be more than 1 front view per technical drawing. I will provide a excel file "Reference" which you can refer the number of views for each technical drawing file.
- Dimensions provided must be used and drawing has to be to scale (1:1)
- Dimensions that are not provided is to be estimated to be as close to the JPG file as possible.
- I will be sending you a "Sample" of how the completed drawing should look like, and provide a "Template" for it.
- I will need the fonts to remain unchanged. (Refer to "Template")
- Only display certain dimensions (Refer to "Template" and "Sample")
- Friction material to be hatched with color and logo to be placed. (Refer to "Template")
- Model and brand name to be remained according to ("Reference")
- Only draw in model space, paper space (title-block) not required.
- No need for any colour/layering, just draw in black.
- More details on the requirements will be provided once project is awarded
I will not be expecting to pay more than USD350. Good luck for your bid!