I'm a property developer. I'm looking for a trusted resource who can take my design sketches and turn them into permit-ready CAD drawings. We will work together to refine the plans.
You must have experience in multi-storey residential apartment buildings with basements. Attached are my indicative preliminary sketch plans (sketch) of the basement, ground, first & second-floors showing layout and building envelope. However, the configuration of all apartments must be as per 'RLC' & 'OR' section below. For example the first-floor sketch shows 1x three-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment and 3x two-bedroom, one-bathroom apartments which would need to be altered to only 4x two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartments at first-floor.
Your design will utilise similar front, side and rear setback dimensions as per the sketches.
Each apartment must have a functional floor plan, limit use of long hallways & good solar access.
Feature & Level Survey - .dxf format will be provided which shows the subject site & surrounding properties.
Example of your previous work is required.
Once the plans and drawings be completed satisfactorily, there will be an opportunity for additional work.
Construction of a three-storey residential building containing 10 apartments (2x three-bedroom & 8x two-bedroom) and basement car parking containing 13 car parking spaces for residents & visitors.
Requirements for Layout & Configuration (RLC):
1. Basement: 12x resident car parking spaces and 1x visitor space. Each of the three-bedroom apartment to have mechanical car parking stacker (i.e. 2x stackers containing 4 spaces in total).
2. Ground-Floor: 1x three-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment and 3x two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartments;
3. First-Floor: 4x two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartments;
4. Second-Floor V1: 1x three-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment and 1x two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment.
5. Second-Floor V2: Future conversion of 1x three-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment and 1x two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment into a NEW 1x oversized three-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment with large open plan kitchen and family room.
Other Requirements (OR):
• Main bedroom must have ensuite bathroom;
• Internal bedroom dimensions min [url removed, login to view] x [url removed, login to view];
• Two-bedroom apartment min area of 70m2;
• Three-bedroom apartment min area of 80m2;
• Each two-bedroom apartment - 1 basement car parking space (i.e. 8x spaces);
• Each three-bedroom apartment - 2 basement car parking spaces (i.e. 4x spaces);
• 1 visitor car parking space in basement;
• Floor to floor dimension - [url removed, login to view];
• Ceiling height (ground, first & second floors) - [url removed, login to view]
• Retain similar front, side and rear setback dimensions as per ground, first and second-floor sketches;
• First and second-floor balconies min width [url removed, login to view], min size 8m2;
• Ground-floor courtyard min area 15m2.
Scope of Works
1. Basement Floor Site Plan as per RLC & sketch
2. Ground-Floor Site Plan all as per sketch showing 4x apartments (refer to 'RLC' & 'OR) and abutting neighbouring properties.
3. First-Floor Site Plan generally as per sketch but showing 4x apartments (refer to 'RLC' & 'OR') and abutting neighbouring properties.
4. Second-Floor Site Plan V1 & V2 as per sketch showing 2x & 1x apartment/s (refer to 'RLC' & 'OR')
5. Streetscape (east), north, south and west Elevation Drawings.
All floor plans must annotate setback dimensions to boundaries and Area Analysis Table. Elevations must annotated FFL to CL height and maximum building height dimensions.
1. Draft Plans and Elevation drawings in PDF format within 4 weeks of engagement/hiring. Final amendments to plans and elevations within 2 weeks.
2. PDF of all final plans and drawings in Scope of Works drawn to scale at 1:00 for printing @A1/A2 & @A3 formats.
4. Live unprotected CAD (.dwg, .dxf etc) or similar digital file of all final plans and drawings in Scope of Works. Copyright of the file is owned by the client.
48 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $636 para este trabajo
Hello! I am interested. Checked attached files. Can work only by your sketches and instructions. Posses experience on similar projects. Hope to hear from you. Best regards!
Please check my portfolio. Here are the projects I've done. If you like please give me an opportunity to provide an excellent work for you. I will make sure you are happy. Regards, Ivan
I am an experience revit user. modeller and coordinator. I've handled various projects from small to large. Hospitals, Museums and Stadium to mention a few.