I have to hand in a paper for my MBA Corporate Assignment Class.
The selected firm is Euro Disney, based in France, a listed firm.
o To understand the financial profile of the selected company.
o To project future cash flows of the company, based on a business plan.
o To provide a valuation of the company
o Conclude with recommendations for investing or not in the equity of the firm.
Description and Structure
1. Financial analysis of the company for the last 3 years: profit generation, capital employed, financing, and return on capital (ROCE & ROE). Use the 4 phase method (profitability, asset management, financing, return on capital).
2. Calculation of the WACC, with assumptions and current market conditions.
3. Projections of the company’s FCF for the next 3 to 5 years with appropriate assumptions beyond the selected horizon.
4. Valuation of company and of its shares:
a) Based on Comparable analysis.
b) Using DCF methodology.
5. Compare your estimates with the price of shares if your firm is listed. Would you invest today in the equity of this company, and why or why not?
22 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de €160 para este trabajo
Experienced and accomplished finance expert holding [url removed, login to view] at your service. Please contact for quality and result oriented services. Regards
Hey there. I did my schooling in finance so nothing I haven't done a million times before. Be happy to help. Check out my profile and if you're interested, chat me up and we can talk more :) hope to hear from you soon.
I have done Master's in Finance and during my studies I have done financial analysis several times and I completely understand the job description and will complete this job as soon as possible.