I'm looking for a developer that can create a screenshot program with automated actions. The primary purpose of the script is to take screenshots of the contents of a particular website when prompted. For example, it will be prompted to screenshot [url removed, login to view] in Opera. The script will read these variables and initiate a script that will take a PNG image of all the contents on [url removed, login to view] and return them to the user. I have found the following program which functions is a way that I'm looking for...It's written in Objective C, but it may help (they have the source available for download) - [Removed by Admin]
The desired flow would be:
1) Request for screenshot (variables will be url of desired webpage, and desired browser). The program will need to work with IE, Firefox, and Opera.
2) Run automated actions. It's important the script that will capture from all three sources, depending on which is requested by the user.
3) Write image to hard disk and return location of file back.
Please give me a quote which includes the following:
1) TIme & cost for you to accomplish the project.
2) A few examples of your past work/past experience.
3) Any suggestions/questions you have about the project.