You will download the provided file and add to the name, your own name. It is basic 2D geometry that will need a few things created to make it functional.
1. Take out a sheet of paper and sketch the 2D geometry from the Top View. (This way you can see what you are working with)
2. Now, come up with a minimum of 5 different products that you machine from that 2D geometry and quickly sketch them so you visualize what they will look like. All geometry must be used therefore you can't just face the top off and say it is one product and You CAN NOT ADD geometry.
3. Bonus: If you can come up with a 6th product, you will receive bonus points.
4. You now need to choose the Mill Default machine, set your stock (length and width) and the thickness will be [url removed, login to view]".
5. Your tools will be Tool #1 = 0.5" or [url removed, login to view]" flat endmill, Tool #3 = [url removed, login to view]" and Tool #5 = a face mill. (You will have a facemill depth of [url removed, login to view]" for each toolpath group.)
6. Your raw material choice should be Plastic-ABS.
7. You will create a Toolpath Group for each product and name them Product 1, Product 2 and so on.
8. Under each toolpath group, you will choose your toolpaths (face, contour, pocket, drill, etc...) in order to machine the product.
9. This is ONE file, with multiple part toolpaths. Remember, we did this on the Smile/Frown project.
This exam is all about visualizing WHAT you want to remove as material to create your finished product. You need to know what the product looks like before you set a plan into place to machine it.
¿Buscas ganar algo de dinero?
- Establece tu presupuesto y el plazo
- Describe tu propuesta
- Recibe dinero por tu trabajo
Ofertas en este proyecto
I am Asanka consultant site engineer of MK Associate Ltd in sri lanka. i have experience more than 10 year measurements and take off work, Construction plans drafting work and relented building construction work
I have 1 year experience in united united arab emirates with Eastern international as a Structural Draftsman coordinator. I have 2 year experience in pakistan with smart group international as a Draftsman interior , Exterior & building design. I used Auto Cad , Revit structural , steel pick & smart rebar for drafting & detailing.
Hi, I am working as a structural design engineer from 2012 to present at RB structures which is a RCC and steel structure design firm in Bangladesh.I am interested in both structural and Architectural design for house,bridge and any type infrastructure and creative engineering analysis work.I am very fluent in Ansys,Staadproo,sap,mathlab,revit,3ds max ,Autocad c+ and visual basic. Thanks.
Vastroy is providing architectural and engineering solutions for any kind of builings, from offices for user-centric purposes to civil structures with many facilities. We use advanced technology to create your dream projects. Among the services we offer: Drawing services for every type of structure Architecture and interior design 3d visualizations as follows • Creating 3D models and surrounding environment in accordance with the drawings. • Rendering services – material processing, light setup, rendering a photorealistic picture (can be used with VR glasses) or creating a video with still camera. • 360º Visualization – creating photosphere for a single image or creating video for a walkthrough (can be used with VR glasses). • Post-processing for single renders, 360º photospheres and post-processing for animation and 360º videos. • 3D printing Structural engineering with accordance of the EU codes If you like to learn more about our work and our services, don't hasitate to contact us
Our team have excellent skill at CAD/CAM softwares including SolidWorks, AutoCAD, NXs UG, Creo, Autodesk Inventor, Sketch Up, 3DsMAX, Autodesk Revit, Rhino, AutoLisp as well as CAE softwares of ABAQUS, ANSYS and Comsol.