We are a spa and retreat travel booking agent looking for a developer to build a travel agent ecommerce website with the following specification:
Aplicatants MUST: have proof of creating and running ecommerce websites with online merchant banking system
1. Clean cut modern design - either with a template or bespoke according to our requirements
2. CMS system that allows us to upload pages and new categories with little technical knowledge
3. Search engine friendly: must be possible for us to edit title, descriptions, alt tags, H1-H5 headings, possibly page elements for rich snippets
4. Embedded blog site
5. Allow for SEO plug-ins such as Yoast for us to use
6. Must be clean formatted code
7. Must be responsive - mobile and tablet friendly
Site to be designed with Wordpress or similar easy-to-use system with SEO functionality, for non-technical users.
We would like the designer to be able to install the site on our host and train us in the site functionality. Therefore we need someone with really good communication and customer service skills, in the hope that we can work together on many future projects also.
In the near future we will be looking to integrate this site into online merchant banking transaction system.
8. Must be able to integrate proven and stable ecommerce software for online merchant transactions
9. Reservation form that includes dates, number of days, number of persons, price, package details, extras, sightseeing, tax, name, contact details, possibly automated to align with package page where the customer clicked on the booking form.
10. Train non technical staff to be able to create and upload new pages, packages and other functionality
11. Could be designed in WP, .NET and ecommerce software such as nopcommerce or other robust system
12. Include social media buttons
eCommerce, HTML, PHP or .NET, Shopping Carts, Website Design