Build SEM Dashboard using Facebook API, Google adwords API and Google Analytics API
Este proyecto recibió 17 ofertas de freelancers talentosos con una oferta promedio de $826 USD.Obtén cotizaciones gratis para un proyecto como este
Presupuesto de Proyecto$250 - $750 USD
Descripción del Proyecto
This project is one of a three steps project.
We are a small online advertising agency and we want to build a web SEM dashboard that shows a high level view to all of our Facebook ad accounts and Google adwords accounts.
The SEM dashboard pulls Facebook ad account data, Google AdWords account data and Google Analytics account data using API.
Main dashboard page:
A list of google accounts and Facebook accounts ordered in one table.
1. platform (Facebook icon / Google icon)
2. account name
3. account monthly budget
4. account spent (by the date range)
5. account expected spent (calculated by a simple formula)
6. account expected spent in percentage
7. account KPI-1 (transactions / leads / app installs/ registrations / etc)
8. account KPI-2 (transactions / leads / app installs/ registrations / etc)
9. account KPI-3 (transactions / leads / app installs/ registrations / etc)
10. cost per KPI -1
11. cost per KPI -2
12. cost per KPI -3
13. Account expected KPI-1 (calculated by a simple formula)
14. Account expected KPI-2 (calculated by a simple formula)
15. Account expected KPI-3 (calculated by a simple formula)
When you click on one of the accounts in the list (Facebook account or Google account), the next page is all campaigns of a chosen account.
The KPI's are the same as in the main dashboard page
You are able to unmark campaigns if you don’t want to include its data, which also affects the main dashboard view
- We need to be able to choose the accounts we want to show on the main page dashboard (there is a lot of inactive accounts we dont want to include)
- We also need to be able to associate a specific Facebook ad account with a specific google AdWords account and merge them together in the main dashboard view. (most of our clients have both a Facebook ad account and a Google ad account)
- When we merge Facebook account with a Google account, a new row is being added with a summary of the two rows (also in the main dashboard view)
- We need to be able to reorder the accounts on the list. (drag and drop)
- The KPI's columns pulls the data from a specific Facebook ad account goal or from a specific Google AdWrod goal or a specific Google Analytics goal. (when we click on the KPI in a specific account row a drop down menu is open with the 3 options above, then when we choose one of them a list of goals is shown) Each account in each row has its own goals (KPI's), and we need to be able to choose a goal (KPI) from all three platforms to each account in each row.
- The system must be always updated with the most updates data, if a change is being made in a Facebook ad account or in a Google ad account we need to see it in our dashboard.
if you have any question please dont hesitate to ask
Buscando hacer algo de dinero?
- Establece tu presupuesto y período de tiempo
- Describe tu propuesta
- Consigue pago por tu trabajo
Contrata Freelancers que también oferten en este proyecto
Trabaja en proyectos como este y haz dinero desde casa!Inscríbete Ahora
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online