I have a logo concept that needs cleaning up and making into a high definition version to add to stationary and other print media. I have attached a document with current state shield logo that needs improving.
1. Create a logo the shape of a shield that has a globe on it in with a black background similar to what is in attached file.
2. The sea in the globe image should be a slightly brighter [a slightly brighter blue], but like the translucent nature of the current globe.
3. If same globe as attached is used, remove the lines representing the satellite movement and the actual satellite picture in the image.
4. A small aeroplane shaped picture should be positioned near where the satellite was and a new single line of movement created.
5. The shape of the Shield in the logo should be as in the sample shield in attached file (i.e. Less harsh lines and more rounded than current logo).
6. A font should be selected to use with the logo so that both "Exploratory Education College" and "Institute of Exploratory Education" and other associations could be used with logo.
7. The logo should be able understandable when used in different sizes. A small version to be provided so that it can be used as replacement for a bullet point.
8. In a graphics format suitable for print.