I need a content strategy that is detailed as identified by MOZ Please refer to this link for reference [url removed, login to view] . I need a Strategy that can be executed on the monthly basis through content creation and local link citation building using whitespark tools and so on...must be built manually!
On going retainer will be $500/month if client likes the Content Strategy and wishes to proceed with the ongoing work month-to-month.
Content Strategy should outline the following...
- Introduction. This section gives you an idea of what kind of research you'll be doing to figure out where the content strategy starts.
- Prologue. Getting started with a core strategy.
- Chapter 1: Onsite Content. Applying your core strategy to this channel.
- Chapter 2: Blog. What you need to know to include a blog in your strategy.
- Chapter 3: Offsite Content. How your core strategy affects offsite channels
- Chapter 4: Governance. Creating the rules and docs that will help your strategy succeed.
- Chapter 5: Workflow. Make sure you have all the right players in all the right positions to efficiently implement your strategy.
- Epilogue. Where to start putting that strategy into action and how to measure success.