Japanese resident needed to represent patent application in Japan -- 2
Este proyecto está ahora cerrado con un presupuesto de proyecto de $30 - $250 USD.Obtén cotizaciones gratis para un proyecto como este
Presupuesto de Proyecto$30 - $250 USD
Descripción del Proyecto
I am a patent applicant in Japan residing in India. As I am a foreign applicant, I had appointed a patent administrator for my application in Japan by submitting Power of Attorney as per Japan patent regulations. My patent administrator is soon going to be relocated outside Japan, so I have to appoint a new patent administrator. As per JPO regulations, the administrator must be a resident of Japan or have an address in Japan.
I have already followed the due process in Japan Patent Office up till requesting examination for my application. I am expecting a rejection of my application.
I would need my administrator in Japan to do the following:
1. Share their name and address in English & Japanese and their phone number. Then I will fill up the notification of Power of Attorney forms in both English & Japanese and send these forms enclosed in a pre-addressed envelope at their address. They will have to just take out the pre-addressed envelope, seal it and post it to JPO.
2. Once the notification of POA has reached the JPO, after a wait of 2-3 days, they will have to contact JPO via phone for the following:
(i) Asking JPO whether any more steps need to be followed for revoking the Power of Attorney of first administrator and appointing them as administrator.
(ii) If I request them, asking JPO process of change of address of applicant in JPO records.
Any tasks required by JPO after querying in (i) and (ii) will be negotiated separately with the patent administrator and it's price is not included in this project. The cost of having telephonic conversation with JPO will be paid by me separately and is not included in the price of this project.
3. Finally, they will have to accept the rejection of my application from JPO and post it to me.
Note: The project price will be divided in two equal milestone payments - one after completing step 1 & the the other after finishing steps 2 & 3.
Postal charges in step 1 and 3 will be borne by me separately and are not included in the project price. I would need a scanned copy of the bill for both the postal charges. I may request a copy of the phone bill for step 2.
In case any other action is needed on my application than what I have mentioned, we will discuss its pricing as we come to know about it.
Hoping for responses.
Prateek Kumar Singh
Buscando hacer algo de dinero?
- Establece tu presupuesto y período de tiempo
- Describe tu propuesta
- Consigue pago por tu trabajo
Contrata Freelancers que también oferten en este proyecto
Trabaja en proyectos como este y haz dinero desde casa!Inscríbete Ahora
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online