******* Only apply if you have previous EmberJS experience and understand the work required *******
I have an Ember JS project that I need someone who has built Ember help with. I have 4 models:
* Customer: [hasmany:users]
* User [hasmany:sites]
* Site [hasmany:services]
* Service [belongsto:sites]
The user model is used for the user to login on login.hbs. I have setup mirage that is currently serving data via /api/v1/ and authentication is working in mirage.
I need to setup three different levels of user:
* Super admin - can login then see all customers, users and sites
* Admin - can login then see all users and sites but is a single customer
* User - can login then only see sites of which they are a customer
All the html, models and seed data is setup. I only need the correct controllers and user permission structure to get the user login working.
The project is uploaded on Github, I will give the successful bidder git access to complete the work.