We are in need of someone experienced in building an Ecommerce website. This means that you have done MULTIPLE deployments, that you're quick, efficient, and talented in making eCommerce sites fully functional according to clients design and specifications.
I want to have my FrontPage website converted to Joomla, using VirtueMart for my shopping cart and adding Google checkout as an option. I deal primarily with academia institutions and they use Purchase Order numbers (PO#)when placing orders. However recently, there has been a shift in buyers requesting to use their University's credit card. So, I plan to use VirtueMart for PO#s and Google checkout for credit cards (I know somebody has written code to add Google checkout as a payment module to VirtueMart). I will also need to be able to include a ‘Tax free’ option, along with a line to include their company’s tax ID or VAT#.
1. Convert FrontPage to Joomla.
2. Add VirtueMart.
3. Add Google checkout option for credit cards.
4. Add a ‘Tax free’ option for customer to enter tax ID or VAT#.
5. Allow customers to have the option to log into the site when placing an order.
6. I want returning customers to be able to log in (if they choose) and have their bill to and ship to info automatically filled in at the shopping cart level.
7. I only use FedEx for shipping. If possible, I want the final check out page to incorporate shipping charges based on my FedEx account.
8. All current hyperlinks and rotating banner ads must continue to work.
9. I will need a template page with instructions on how to add more products to my website.
8 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $663 para este trabajo
Hi I'm interested to do the job. I can assure you that I can deliver with quality and in timely manner. please contact with me for further query. Ready to start work as discussed. Thanks Monjurul Houqe