I need a mobile application (app) that creates conveniences to the end users. I want it to work like the app: "Trivago", which one app can provide the different price from the different provider. Then the end user can choose the provider according to the prices.
Basically, the flow will be like:
1. End user opens the app
2. End user inserts their necessary requirement
3. The app gathers the price from others mobile app in background (transparent to end user)
4. All the prices show
5. End user chooses the provider they want
6. If the end user had the app from that provider, our app will populate the data and pass over to provider's app
7. If the end user does not have the app from that provider, our app will use a "master" account to book the service
8. Payment will be made at provider's app for no.6; while the rest will pay within this app without storing end user's card details
Above will be the flow. I will also need a space to cater for advertisement which my revenue will be generated based on the sponsorship.
This app will also need to have account management for the end user. Which mean the end user need to log into the app in order to enjoy the service. The data required will be user's name, mobile number and email. All data will be stored in my server and I will need to know how much size it takes for each account.