This project involves data structures using STL. I have the source code for the program and will give it to the winner through e-mail so it can be modified. This is what the program must include and be able to do the following:
1. The program must read an integer, say x, then read in two huge numbers from standard input, say B1 and B2.
2. Program must compute and output the following: B1+B2, B1*B2, and (B1+B2)^x
3. Implement operator overload like +, *, <<, >>, ^.
4. Redesign given class with a STL Vector class to replace fixed size array.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in that compile without ANY syntax errors. The program must have all qualifications in description. The program needs only to run from command prompt.
2) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
3) The program needs to be finished by Thursday, March 11 no later than 7:00 PM CDT.
The program needs to run in WindowsXP and be properly compiled using Microsoft Visual C++.