Require a screencasting application with the following features:
1) application must be installed from an executable with no additional software required. Prefer that it is programmed in flash/flex but VB or C/C++ is acceptable. Must not be an applet.
2) must stream either directly to a RED5 flash server or to a virtual webcam and ten to the RED5 server.
3)must be able to screencast the full desktop
4) screencast a window, i.e. a window occuppied by an application such as
5) capable of variable resolution from 320x240 to 2048x1596
6) adjustable frame rate from 5 to 30 frames per second with 15 as the
7) must support at least Internet Explorer
8) must support Windows XP and Windows vista
ability to allow third party (remote user) cursor control
option to save the entire screencast to a flash format file.
be able to screencast multiple windows (i.e. one with MS Word doc and
another with a PDF file) as separate video feeds to the server or
support multiple browsers such as Fire Fox, Opera, Safari etc.
compatibale with latest MacIntosh operating system