I have alot of this program completed except for the Stack and Queue classes. Here is what I need:
1) I need the implementation of all the files in the classes Stack Queue completed. This means 2 functions for the class Stack(the push and the pop) and all the functions in the class queue, most of which should be identical to the corresponding functions from the class stack.
At this point the game should be functioning correctly. This game implements the game of Canfield. You can email for more information on the game if you've never played it.
2) Add a score keeping feature to the game that simply counts the number of cards moved to the foundations and display it below the cards.
3) Sometimes a whole tableau could be moved directly to a foundation. For this, if the user enters a "T" to move a whole tableau and specifies a foundation as the destination, move the entire tableau to that foundation if possible.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
I need it to run on Linux g++ and windows XP microsoft visual studio or .net