I need my classified scripts fixed at [[url removed, login to view]]
A. Column display. Script was modified by another coder to allow or disallow the lh and rh column inclusion on subpages. Toggle is in the admin section under Site Confguration/Columns. You can set it to remove or include display of the columns in this section through a 'Yes/No' toggle.
I need the following fixes:
1. RH column displays on Sign In page.
2. RH column displays when ad placement is canceled.
B. Other fixes
1. Bottom tables are shifted to the left during ad placement process. This occurs after image upload/selection and continues for the rest of the ad process. To see this, use the username rmockelman and the password rm082953 to place a test ad. The bottom menu gets shifted to the left when it should be centered.
2. When the user signs in, I want them directed to their Account home. Use the login information above to login. After login, I want them to be directed to: <[url removed, login to view]> , which is the user account home section.
3. When the user clicks on the 'Contact Seller' link on the ad display, I want them redirected to the contact form for the item after logging in. Right now it just directs them to the home page.
4. I want to monitor communications through the contact seller form. I want copies of emails sent through the form sent to an email address that is set in the Site General Info Management section of the Admin. This will require alteration of the existing database and the Admin section.
The Admin section is located at: <[url removed, login to view]>
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Linux, MYSQL, PHP