I need my classified scripts fixed at <[url removed, login to view]>
A. Column display. Script was modified by another coder to allow or disallow the lh and rh column inclusion on subpages. Toggle is in the admin section under Site Confguration/Columns. You can set it to remove or include display of the columns in this section through a 'Yes/No' toggle.
I need the following fixes:
1. RH column displays on Sign In page.
2. RH column displays when ad placement is canceled.
B. Other fixes
1. Bottom tables are shifted to the left during ad placement process. This occurs after image upload/selection and continues for the rest of the ad process. To see this, use the username rmockelman and the password rm082953 to place a test ad. The bottom menu gets shifted to the left when it should be centered.
2. When the user signs in, I want them directed to their Account home. Use the login information above to login. After login, I want them to be directed to: <[url removed, login to view]> , which is the user account home section.
3. I had a coder write a function so that when a user clicks on the 'Place Ads' link or graphic at the top of the page, they are directed to a login screen. They can login and are directed to the ad placement function. The problem with this is if they are already logged in, the script takes them to the regular login and then tells them they are already logged in. I need it fixed so that if they are logged in and click on these links they are then taken to the ad placement function.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).