We are a service company. We visit clients regularly and require an ability to coordinate visits. Our mail/calendar etc is with Google.
The project is to:
- recommend best practice to use Google calendar to coordinate visits among multiple clients and techs.
- provide embedded code for calendar displays
- Complete list - All techs and customers
- Single tech list
- Single customer list
- The list will have to fit into a "widget" as defined by the support software zendesk. You can get a trial account for free to test out.
- To select the agent or customer the zendesk software can deliver name or even a stored ID
- The formatting and style will match the overall look and feel of zendesk
- The details of the calendar event will be available via pointer hover-over and a click through
- The code will me implemented relying on google api without additional DB, storage, etc.
- Zendesk has an API that can be utilized if needed