CSS Clean Up and Jquery Validation
I have a form with several form elements which require validation and the forms needs to be incorporated into my site (with relevant css/js etc - about 6 or so associated files). Validation largely exisitng in other pages of my site, just needs to be tweaked. ABout 10 fields require validation.
Full details of validation requirements can be provided on acceptance of bid.
So in summary I need you to:
1. incorporate new form into existing site.
2. Do validation for the form elements - coding already present - but needs tweaksing
Thank you and any questions please just message me.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
Must work in all browsers.. Including IE6.. Sorry :)