We are looking for a developer to integrate Amazon Web Services API with a php/mysql website.
* Be able to get our Amazon SellerCentral and FBA sales information, item information and inventory information (in real time Via Marketplace Web Services and Fullfillment Web Services)
* Be able to download Settlement reports and insert on a MySQL table. (or just download a CSV file)
* Be able to upload our inventory and pricing information to SellerCentral via Marketplace Web Services
* Be able to send shipments to Amazon FBA via Fullfillment Web Service (future develoment)
* Be able to modify the status of shipments (shipping confirmation, cancellation)
* Be able to receive update on shipments status if they are modified by Amazon
* Be able to receive ASIN updates.
this code will be use for our WebStore (includes Checkout with Amazon) and Amazon at the moment as well as FBA in the future ...
Alerts: Inventory Problems, Out of Stocks, ASIN Product Changes (when an item on amazon changes), No Sales
7 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $1507 para este trabajo
We have lots of experience with Amazon Soap and its products, in the pmb i will attach you a screenshot of what we are doing. For a fair budget and a great communication i would love to work on this project.