This project is reposted.
We are looking to have a website created in which parents receive reports daily about their childs day at school from the teacher. A subscription based service wherein the facility manager subscribes to the service, teachers fill in the reports about students, parents receive reports & correspond or not. The reported criteria can be either from a template or created by the teachers / facility managers.
If you are awarded this project, we will pay through Freelancer 25% of the bid AFTER the initial database programming/product is shown to us. Remaining 75% upon completion.
Sample websites with similar feature sets are:
XX (disclosed after bid) XX
[url removed, login to view]
What we can provide before first milestone:
wireframe, layout, overview and workflow timeline sample
Wordpress. Template is OK and preferred. Frontend should be single column layout similar to this site: [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] and will be multilingual.
End-user report database:
Clearly integrates with the CSS, look and feel of the template for front end.
The site will include the following options:
- Multiple secure parental subscribers will receive reports (both email and after logging in online to the site) about attending student (ie: father, mother, grandmother).
- Reported students daily data can be created by the teacher (customizable forms) and editable / customizable by the teacher.
- multiple teachers within the facility can work at the same time filling in reports (for their class)
- ability to move group of students from 1 classroom/teacher to another on a daily basis without losing data
- Reported criteria would repeat every day / week / month / semester etc. as needed.
- Reported criteria can be customized by the teacher and saved as a template to be customized or used later.
- Must be able to enter forms in multiple languages if teacher wishes so.
- Conversations & comments made by teachers can be commented on by parent to create parent-teacher communication. Easily displayable. Similar to individual BBS
- display graphs within reports based on reported data (ie previous & current test scores)
- previous days reports displayed clearly and archived
To confirm that you have actually ready this entire posting and its criteria, please include the following text in the front of your bid`s text::: ROUND2
33 los freelancers están ofertando un promedio de $1310 para este trabajo.
Hello, I'm Bakhtawar from Dubai, UAE. I'm extremely happy to work with you and will deliver you project in a short time period with TOP NOTCH Quality. Happy to discuss this project further.