We are looking for a developer that has knowledge in Amazon Web Services to build a web application to better manage our inventory, sales and seller account and interact with Amazon web services.
Infrastructure to be built on: LAMP architecture & Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Merchant Services may include :
Amazon Fulfillment Web Service (Amazon FWS): [url removed, login to view]
Amazon Marketplace Web Services: [url removed, login to view]
LAMP architecture and writing PHP classes
SOAP - XML
Must be familiar with Amazon Web Services including Advertising API
Must be willing to work with our staff throughout project including: Communication, assisting, and guidance of the development process
* Be able to get our Amazon SellerCentral and FBA sales information, item information and inventory information (in real time Via Marketplace Web Services and Fullfillment Web Services)
* Be able to upload our inventory and pricing information to SellerCentral via Marketplace Web Services
* Be able to send shipments to Amazon FBA via Fullfillment Web Service
* Be able to modify the status of shipments (shipping confirmation, cancellation)
* Be able to receive update on shipments status if they are modified by Amazon
None: It's a background job (probably CRON)
Alerts: Inventory Problems, Out of Stocks, ASIN Product Changes (when an item on amazon changes), No Sales
Time for completion of this can vary but would like done within a month.
Email any other questions you may have about this project.