Build an Online Store
- Estado Completado
- Presupuesto R5250 - R10500 ZAR
- Total de ofertas 63
Descripción del proyecto
Please quote me to rebuild this website [url removed, login to view] in Wordpress and Woocommerce. The website has about 14 pages and consists of an online shop with 2 different catelogues (Amipro and Metagenics) Only registered users (which we call health practitioners) are allowed to see prices and order products. Non-registered users are able to see the products but they are not able to see pricing and order.
I will provide PSD files of the new look and feel and I will also provide you with images, colors to be used fonts etc. See attached example of home page layout which we are still designing.
In terms of the online shop, we require the following functionality. Please let me know if this can be done in Woocommerce. I have attached screenshots and layout examples to illustrate what we need:
1. The products are only available for sale to health practitioners who have to login/register to order. We would like the general public to still be able to see each product but not the pricing - only practitioners can see pricing and order when logged in. We would like to hide pricing and order functionality to the public and only show pricing once you have logged in.
2. We offer different bulk discounts on quantities of 1-5, 6+ and 12+. Can Woocommerce calculate the total price on each item if the practitioner orders in bulk? See attached screenshot as example.
3. Different products (not all) have different sizes available i.e 30 tabs, 60 tabs, 120 tabs. We would like to give the practitioner the option to order the size he wants for those products where they are able to choose a size. (not all products have different sizes).
4. Please see attached screenshot B. You'll see there is also a 'quick order' button which brings up the total list of products for the practitioner to quickly select and order what he wants without having to order product by product. Can you do something similar in Woocommerce?
5. In terms of the checkout process, we do not want to accept credit card payments, only Direct Deposits. Is it possible to only have this option available in Woocommerce for the customer?
6. When the customer check's out, we would like to receive an email of the new order which consists of the person's details, delivery address, items ordered and quantity ordered. We'd also like the customer to get a confirmation email that his order has been received. Can this be done?
I will provide exact layouts of how the online shop will look and will let you know how to structure the shop in terms of grouping products.
In addition to the online shop, there is also other information which can only be accessed by health practitioners who login. These are pdf documents, videos and articles which can be downloaded if you login.
In order to save on costs, we are happy to load all the products as well as the pdf docs ourselves. I will provide you with content for the rest of the site that will not take you long to upload or we can upload all content.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Please only respond to this job if you have experience in Wordpress and Woocommerce/E-commerce sites.
Thank youObtén cotizaciones gratis para un proyecto como este
¿Buscas ganar algo de dinero?
- Fija tu plazo y presupuesto
- Describe tu propuesta
- Recibes pagos por tu trabajo
Contrata Freelancers que también oferten en este proyecto
Trabaja en proyectos como este y haz dinero desde casa!Inscríbete Ahora
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online