I need my website [url removed, login to view] login script, which redirects users to different pages based on their roles. session should ensure, unauthorised users are pushed back to login page
********* More Details about Requirement **************
Core PHP Pages required for Login Script
1. Signup Page – User can request new sign-up. Note: All new sign-up request should be approved by Super Admin.
2. Login Page – Users can enter their email & password to gain access to site.
3. Login Validate Page – This will validate if user is valid or not. If user is valid, based on his account & role, user will be redirected to appropriate page.
4. Login based, landing page – A role based landing page for super admin, client admin & client user.
5. Logout Page – This will clear all login credentials saved in session.
6. Profile page – Where user can change his details & password
7. Password Reset Page – Where valid user can enter his email address. If email address is valid, user gets a new password in his email.
8. New User Approval Page – New users will be approved by Super admin. Then they will be assigned to a client account & specific role. Once this is done, new user will be able to access it’s client page with required level of access (client admin OR client User).
Note: A client user should not be able to access Client Admin page, just because he is a valid user in system. There should be username, active & role based check on page to ensure authorized user is accessing correct page. In case of any error, session should be destroyed & user should be directed to Login Page.
MY_SQL User DB Structure
1. ID – Int, Auto Increase, Primary, Not Null
2. USERNAME – VARCHAR, 256
3. PASSWORD – VARCHAR, 256
4. CLIENT – VARCHAR, 256
5. ROLE – VARCHAR, 256
6. VALID – True/False
6 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de ₹2978 para este trabajo
es, let's clarify the requirement in details also if you want us to share our skill and previous work let us know.. hope to hear you soon.. Thanks & Regards RIMSHA