We are a startup, with a webshop in the US.
1. We have a magento webstore
2. We already have an [url removed, login to view] account that is connected with magento
3. We already have a quickbooks online account
4. We do have [url removed, login to view] plugin that automatically collects salestax
Our goal is to have everything automatically synced with quickbooks so that there is no manuall data entry or modification.
1. We are okay with purchasing a plugin that connects quickbooks with magento Such as: [url removed, login to view]
2. And anything else necessary to have an automated process!
We are specifically looking for a professional that did such integration before for other customers!
This could a an accountant, cpa or IT professional.
If you can:
1. Educate us on how to do this Advice with the integration (Im an IT guy myself, so configuration etc is not a problem)
2. Explain if all the plugins connected to quickbooks will cause a mess in quickbooks? For example if [url removed, login to view] posts to quickbooks and magento too, won’t that give double data or something?
Well I think you get the point and see where the confusion lies.
Looking forward to solve this together.
ONLY US Professionals please!