1) design a smart power distribution for a driverless car and must contains controller area network (CAN) bus, Arduino.
2) simulate it, with the code, by one of these softwares : Proteus, Matlab, or Multisim.
3) should be done in 10 days
4) these are the system features:
- Electronically controlled switches.
- Voltage, current and temperature telemetry.
- Smart protection circuit.
the project is basically to deliver appropriate power to the loads automatically. the power budget will be included + a block diagram of the old power distribution which should converted to smart one.
10 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $453 para este trabajo
Hi I have read your requirements. I can do your project.I'll wait for your [login to view URL] can discuss the project. I'll do in your estimated budget. Thank you