I would like to have a simple Job Board website - part of my studying.
I need minimal design but code must be written good and well documented - priority will be set by me and at each milestone the freelancer will deliver the code.
1) Website must be written in JAVA - SPRING 3.1
2) There are three types of users: Admin, Company, and Seeker
3) Login using email and password
4) Email notification on registration, password changed, new jobs
5) Job structure: title, description, company, location (country, city), industry, salary, experience level, how to apply (local on website, or at company's website)
1) General pages: landing page (show all positions - title, salary, location), login, join, password change, password notification
2) Admin pages: All Companies (Disable/Active), All Users (Disable/Active), All Jobs (Disable/Active) - in eah page should able to do search
3) Company pages: Company profile page (title, description, location, jobs offered, links to new job), New Job, Edit Job, All Jobs (Disable/Active/Delete/Edit/Number of watches/Number of Appliers - multi selection), Job Page(Number of watchers/Appliers/See CVs/Print CVs/Edit/Delete)
4) Job Seeker pages: Create Profile Page (apply CVs, Cover letters), View/Edit Profile Page (user photo, Contact Details, Skills and Industry), Job Search, Job Page (Apply), Applied Jobs (date, name of CV)