X is organization that provide relief products
Y is churches that apply for relief products so they could distribute to beneficiaries
X wants Y to apply an online form that will have the following,
1. Names of beneficiaries (name, nationality, ID #, etc.)
• Y must have an account.
• Y will have an auto fill feature for the name that he has already typed in before so he could save time, ex; When Y types the national id number the system will fill the other information about that person if was typed in before.
-Then next page.
2.Y will Select the needed relief items (when item is selected we want them to choose quantity but this quantity is based on predefined quote for each item for each Y (church)) (X gives Y a predefined quantity for each item, Y cannot select a quantity for an item more than it was given by X (X want to change this quantity frequently)
3. Select the beneficiaries for each item (beneficiaries that Y already submitted them in the beginning of the form) (Y can select several beneficiaries for an item that match the predefined quantity explained in the previous point meaning if Y can only request 20 of item A Then Y can only choose 20 beneficiaries from the one Y already submitted them in the beginning of the form)
4. Agree on Terms.
5. Y is redirected into a dash board where he could see the current applied form status (status is updated in the admin back end) Four stages 1. Submission 2. Approval 3 Storage 4. Delivery after stage 4 Y must approve the delivery or non-delivery. IF NOT APPROVED Y will receive a notification either that it’s not approved and this is the reason (at this case he could submit another form) OR X will give Y a reason and give him the ability to change the submitted data and submit again for approval) Y cannot change data after submitted unless at the previous case allowed by X.
important note Y cannot submit another form unless the current form is confirmed delivered or not delivered.
* X want Y to have an auto fill for the beneficiaries’ field, meaning if Y is entering a beneficiary for the second time, when he types the first name or ID number the system should show him the rest of information for that beneficiary without typing it all over again.
* Y has a section in his dashboard where he could send feedback form with attachments defined later.
* Y has a section is his dashboard that shows how many items he can use per month and their quantity. (explained before)
* Some of the relief items cannot be given to the same beneficiary twice, so X want the system to show a notification for the Y that this beneficiary has benefited for this item before, if the Y wants to continue then Y must provide a reason.
* X want the system to give reports on the items and on beneficiary like, how many is the quantity for each item where requested this year, and reports on beneficiary like how many beneficiaries benefited by nationality or by country. And a report for each individual beneficiary to see how many items this beneficiary received.
Back End + Technicalities
• Admin will have full control over the forms and submitted forms.
• Admin can edit, create and delete forms and users. it must be very easy for non technical user
• Admin can edit the submitted form stage.
• Admin can define emails that will receive the submitted forms and update on the stages of the submitted forms.
• Admin can select item quantity for each Y Account.
• Admin have the ability to create forms that is not related to an item, these forms are submitted by beneficiaries them self’s, (separated from the main forms that were submitted by Y) however the only link is that the system must show the admin that this beneficiary has been submitted before by Y and if has been benefiting from the Y related items.
• The system must be able to send the notification to the user and \or admins by email and SMS using [login to view URL]
• Admin can have excel sheet exported reports as explained before.