Currently I am in the process of creating a mobile app with react native for iOS and Android, which will feature the possibility for business owners to publish their business and deals specially aimed to show offers around you, using geolocalization.
My idea of design is like Material Design, clean and pastel colors. Preferably I would like to use orange or teal colors because I have read that these are better for call to action items or to promote buying. I won't sell anything in the app, just a free service that will show ads.
What I need:
- Home screen design (I was thinking something like Netflix/Amazon Fire TV, like a grid). I would show random deals, deals for you, deals of such category, etc.
- A list item design: This design will be re used in several screens, like the search results, my favorite deals, deals by category, etc. This would show basic information of the deal like description, discount, etc. Should be more simple than the Home screen block. You can think of this like the design of each item in a list.
- Deal detailed screen: This will be the main screen that will show all the information available for that deal.
- Menu / Hamburger navigator design: The app will have Facebook integration so I expect to show there the profile picture of the person, name, and the rest of the items in the app.
Information available for each Deal in each screen:
- Home / List Item : Image, title, description, discount amount, city, category, favorite toggle icon.
- Detail screen: Image, title, description, discount amount, city, category, favorite toggle icon, location, legal conditions, days available, share with a friend.
Deliveries: Photoshop files for any image used and the HTML/CSS files. I will then convert the design into the app.
I am open to suggestions for everything. I have an idea in my mind of you think you have a better idea I will definitely consider it.
A very bug plus if you include examples of Material Design or similar app work. Feel free to ask whatever you want.