I am forming a parody rock band called Wulf Bucket. I would like a logo that can be printed onto t-shirts for the band to wear. Here are the specs:
1. The design should have the following format: a wolf head on the left, a picture of a bucket on the right, and the word "Wulf Bucket" underneath. Please see the attached photo "WulfBucket_mock_up" for a (very basic) representation of the layout.
2. The letter 'u' in both "Wulf" and "Bucket" should have an umlaut over it (the two dots, as shown in the picture).
3. The wolf head should look fierce/intimidating, and should not be lifted from an existing source. In other words, the image should not be copyrighted. The wolf head can be shown straight-on, or in slight profile (e.g. howling), as you see fit. But it should clearly be a wolf's head.
4. The bucket can look like an ordinary bucket that you'd see at a job site. It should have a handle. See the attached image "[login to view URL]" for a general image. The bucket in the image has a sticker on the side; the bucket in the band logo should be plain and without writing. The wolf and the bucket should be of similar size.
5. The font of the "Wulf Bucket" text should be similar but not identical to the fonts used by 1980s bands. For example, a google image search of "whitesnake album", "winger album", "def leppard album" will show examples. I'm sure Photoshop would have several fonts that could work.
6. The color scheme should be of a black-on-white outline, such that it could be printed onto a plain gray t-shirt. The file should be a .jpg, and should be large enough that it can be transferred to a t-shirt or a poster without any pixelation.