DESIGN BRIEF FOR QUIZME
QuizMe is an audience engagement tool, helping solicit audience feedback as well as providing a platform to crowd source questions for a moderator or speaker. QuizMe helps ask crowds questions, and assists in enabling the crowd to in turn ask questions.
This live polling tool is to be used real time on site at an event.
The UI/UX design we need built needs to be clean, simple, easy to use and intuitive. It needs to include neutral colours which won’t clash with any companies brand colours or brand identities.
I have mocked up the following screens which need to be developed for web (optimised for mobile). The mockups I’ve put together are just ideas on how it should look, not exactly what the screens need to look like. Some design thought and UI/UX best practice/methodology needs to be applied to make the pages look and feel like a native app within the browser.
There needs to be a theme that’s consistent throughout the web app and is visible on all pages
1. Landing page, needs to include logo and look engaging. The SweatCoin app has a really nice UI which we really like for the first page. (The kind of text being displayed in a type/messaging format [login to view URL])
2. This is the main page and also needs to be very intuitive in showing users there are 2 main functions (ASK or ANSWER)
The ASK/ANSWER buttons need to remain consistent throughout the app as they are the main functions of the app.
3. Ask page. This is where people can ask questions to a moderator or speaker on stage. It needs to be similar to iOS messages and be displayed in text massaging type format. It also needs to be able to be “upvoted” and display the number upvotes on the frontend next to the question. The bottom needs to have a chat style text box for question submission.
4. Answer Page. This is fairly straight forward and needs to have multiple choice style answering option
5. Page displayed after a user submits an answer. Also needs to look really consistent with the theme of the web app
6. This is a results page which will be put up during events where the answers from page 4 (the answer page) will be displayed in real time. Some nice graphical representations of displaying multiple choice answers needs to be used here.
7. This is a screen that will be exclusively for the moderator/speaker and will display the results from page 3 (the ask page). It is effectively the same as page 3, just without the ability to submit a question.
26 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $181 para este trabajo
Hi, We have gone through the [login to view URL] are interested to work with [login to view URL] we have a discussion? Visit our website to know more about us . [login to view URL] Thanks