We need to convert for our customer his 2 websites in Full responsive.
The site is in techno JAVA J2E.
We are looking for a freelancer who will be able to work in the existing CSS and JSP pages and therefore would be able to convert the site to all existing media, their sizes and resolutions (mobile phones, tablets, e-readers, desktop).
It is essential for this mission that you have a fixed IP address, as you will need to intervene directly in the source files.
Just for your information: there are two sites to be converted into responsive.
All details will be provided you in the specs.
IMPORTANT RECOMMANDATIONS FOR THE RESPONSIVE :
The objective of this conversion is to offer an optimal navigation for the user regardless of its model range (mobile phones, tablets, e-readers, desktop).
For us, a "Responsive" successful involves a minimum of resizing (zoom), cropping, and multidirectional scrolling pages.
In your integration, thanks to correctly managed full responsive and checks before delivery that your css should be with no bugs and in conformity with the complete site.
We need also the following rules to be applied:
- The work has to be 100% W3C compliant
- The web page, once cut, has to look exactly like the PSD given,
- It must display the same in 1024 and above in IE7, IE8, IE9, Chrome, and FF at least.
- The cutting has to follow the logical blocs of the page.
- The cutting has to be "complete" which means :
. all the text has to be real text, not images,
. photos have to be isolately cut (because photos are dynamic actually),
. forms elements such as input, checkbox, radio button, select have to be HTML, not images or drawings,
- The cutting has to be elastic in height,
- No iframe nor frame must be used,
- Please provide PSD for buttons or text in images,
- Only one style sheet, not one per page,
- Please respect the color of background,
- We would like have width , So like that when we will print some pages, there won't be a big margin"
- The titles or sub titles of the pages have to be as close as possible of the tag and use H1, H2, etc.