Do you love working in marketing? Do you know WordPress, Email Marketing, Active Campaign CRM and Video Editing?
I am looking for a full-time (35 hours per week) Virtual Assistant to grow with my business.
If you are looking for a full-time position so that you no longer have to scour freelance job sites looking for work, this could be the job for you.
At the moment, I am a solopreneur in the online marketing space. I am a digital marketing strategist, create online courses, and manage social media marketing for a few clients. I have a small Facebook Group that I would like to grow and increase engagement with the members.
I would like to concentrate on creating content (video tutorials, webinars, courses, blog posts) and finding new clients. I would like to let my Virtual Assistant do the rest. The Virtual Assistant will be responsible for posting the content, setting up email automation funnels, editing videos, adding graphics, engaging with my group, as well as researching topics and ideas. I will teach you how to use certain software that you are not familiar with.
The Virtual Assistant I am looking for is:
* A motivated self-starter
* Highly organized and detailed oriented
* Fluent in English
* Available to work some US hours (please don't apply unless you are willing to do so)
You will need a fast and stable Internet connection
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
If you are interested in this position, please complete the following tasks:
1. Watch this video from this link. [login to view URL]
2. Set up a free WordPress website at [login to view URL]
3. Name the site anything you like
4. You will only need to create one page which is the Welcome Page. Don’t worry about deleting the other pages that are created automatically, they will be ignored.
5. Find an image online that illustrates what digital marketing is. No need to create an image; just find something on Google, Pexels, Unsplash, Pixabay or wherever you can find one that you like. This task is to test your WordPress skills and not your graphic design skills.
6. Change the feature image on the Welcome Page to the new image that you found
7. On the Welcome Page, insert the YouTube Video link below the featured image and above the text of the post so that the video displays on the page [login to view URL]
8. Title the post “Why Manufacturers and Distributors Should Market on Facebook”
9. Write a 100 word blog post summarizing the video and insert the blog text below the video
10. Copy the URL and paste it into an email and send it to me through this site.
11. Please make sure to put “Here is your awesome blog post” in the subject line of the email.
Thank you for your interest in this position!