We are a software engineering company based in Australia. We are very familiar with software development for mobile platforms. Our project involves the implementation of an iOS application according to our requirements specification (to be supplied). The application is oriented around the management of a sports team. Fundamentally, this project involves the implementation of a mobile interface to a fairly standard CRUD style web service. It will involve calling an existing web service to query for data and to make updates to our database.
The selected developer will demonstrate competency in two key areas of expertise:
-Implementing elegant user interfaces; and
-Interfacing with an existing web service API (returning JSON formatted data, details will be supplied).
We require an iOS developer who is able to perform the following:
-Implement modern user interfaces which match our sketches (with room for discussion).
-Implement the required functionality in Objective-C according to our specifications.
-Maintain feature and bug status via our online issue tracker
-Communicate regularly via Skype or equivalent.
The selected developer is expected to complete as many requirements as possible. It is expected that good performance will result in future work packages being awarded to the same developer.
Estimates on the work requirements:
- 25 views created within xcode storyboard.
- UI view layouts implemented according to provided UI sketches.
- UI transitions connected according to provided app flow diagrams.
- At least 3 view controllers which load and display data from our JSON web service.
- Binary for testing prior to payment (ad-hoc or test-flight).
- Source code and other required project files after payment.
- Upon delivery I will have full ownership of all software created in developing the software.
- Unless otherwise approved by me, any third party software libraries used must be licensed under standard BSD, MIT or Apache licenses. (Of course, standard Apple iOS software libraries are allowed.)
Additional documents will be provided to potential applicants.