I'm a sing-a-song writer in Japan. I have my song lyrics already written in English as per attached. I want you to brush up the English lyrics to make it better incorporate a rhythmic and lyrical flow to match the original melody. My approx. budget range is between USD30-UD50 per one song for your ref.
What I need are:
1. Polishing up my English lyrics to the melody flow. Original English lyrics can be modified/changed if it gives better impact and/or better match to the rhythm/melody.
2. Sending your English voice memo of polished version of this song for my reference of phenetic and lyrical flow.( Note: As I do not ask you for the quality of singing but only for my reference of correct lyrical pronunciation to match the rhythm and lyrics, you just record it over the karaoke in any simple handy device such as voice recorder, iPhone, etc. and sent it to me)
1. To be applied by native English speakers in UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand.
2. I have some more songs to be polished in a same manner, but I start from this song this time.
3. All the copyrights of polished and/or finalized and/or modified/changed lyrics belong to me.
4. Attached: (1) Current English lyrics (2) Karaoke version, (3) Song(in Japanese) version
32 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $100 para este trabajo
I will create the lyrics. If it is good enough for you - pay me any amount you think is appropriate (50 USD is Minimum). If you do not like it - NO CHARGE.
I have a very good command of the English language and have excellent grammatical skills. Relevant Skills and Experience Grammer, English literature, English language.
I’m very proficient in rewriting and editing and would be a good match for this project. Relevant Skills and Experience Some of my relevant skills for this project are: proofreading, editing and songwriting.
This sounds very interesting, & I'd love to help! I play music & have experience writing my own original music, lyrics, & poetry. I think I'd be a great fit for you!
I am a graduate of Bachelor in Mass Communications, I write poems and sometimes songs also. as a choir member, I do have knowledge of how a song should go or sound.
I have sampled the given material and believe that little changes need to be made. I am more then happy to go over the changes with you and see what you think about it.