- improve our current little website [url removed, login to view] - add flash animations to our site - add menus in flash like [url removed, login to view] - we will give you our current code to be improved - you will have to propose us solutions since we lack of time to specify - we would like a website similar to [url removed, login to view] - We can add bonus up to 40%.
For the first relooking we would reach a maximum of 600$ if the coder(s) are prestine or very good with flash/graphisms/marketing habilities.
We could order a second relooking in a few weeks.
Rent A Coder requirements notice: As originally posted, this bid request does not have complete details. Should a dispute arise and this project go into arbitration "as is", the contract's vagueness might cause it to be interpreted against you, even though you were acting in good-faith. So for your protection, if you are interested in this project, please work-out and document the requirements onsite.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Feb 21, 2006 12:01:31 PM:
Hello and thank you for all your response.
Please provide your demo ASAP, even not finished as we are going to choose the company/developer we will work with.
Linux redhat with Apache. So ASP will not work. The website should be display on any web browser