This is a simple project for someone who already knows how to do this in VB6. Its not complicated - just alot of text typed below explaining it in detail.
This can only be done in Visual Basic 6.0.
I need someone to write some code for a small game I am working on. It is one of those basic cannon games where you fire a missle by entering the angle and power. There are examples of these out there but I can never find the exact one I need so I am posting it on here.
I do not need a full game written - all I need written is the code to fire a missle from one place in either direction (left or right) based on the angle and power entered. Thats ALL I need.
1. First of all, this must be done with the scalemode set to Pixel only and at all times. Do not plan to switch modes and then back to pixel.
2. It must be able to fire to the left or right based on the angle entered. Straight up is 90 degrees. To the right it gtom from 90 to 0. To the left it goes from 90 to 270.
3. Use a power range from 0 to 1000 to determine how far it goes, etc.
4. Wind should be a factor. It needs to show the direction the wind is blowing along with how much wind. I should be able to change this and see the missle change accordingly.
5. When the missle is fired, it can be any object for this demo but I need every x/y coordinate from this as its being fired so I can check for collision detection. In otherwords, as the missle moves I want to see the X/Y position of the missle. And also I do not want it to skip sections of coordinates - it needs to move one pixel at a time in any direction. It will still be fast so you may need to use a tiny delay between each pixel movement to slow it down to see it.
6. The missle can go off the screen and come back on the screen if the power is large enough which it should.
7. And last, the position of the cannon to fire the missle needs to be anywhere on the screen I place it. In otherwords, there should be an X/Y coordinate for the cannon that is firing.? In the code I want to change this and have it fire the same way from its new position.? I don't want this code to only work from onw X/Y position.
DO NOT BID unless you know exactly how to do it.? Any attached examples of this working like I want will get accepted faster possibly based on their bid.