We are looking for an Experienced Developer that has knowledge in Amazon Web Services to build a web application to create application for inventory, sales and seller account and interact with Amazon Seller Central.
Infrastructure to be built on: LAMP / Tomcat architecture , Amazon Web Services (AWS), Zend (multi user environment)
Merchant Services may include :
Amazon Fulfillment Web Service (Amazon FWS): [url removed, login to view]
Amazon Marketplace Web Services: [url removed, login to view]
LAMP architecture and writing PHP classes
SOAP - XML
Must be familiar with Amazon Web Services including Advertising API
Must be willing to work with our staff throughout project including: Communication, assisting, and guidance of the development process. This project is to develop a multi user / multi account application wherein it will be sold as SAS application to sellers of Amazon.
* Get Sellers Amazon SellerCentral and FBA sales information, item information and inventory information (in real time Via Marketplace Web Services and Fullfillment Web Services)
* Be able to upload seller inventory and pricing information to SellerCentral via Marketplace Web Services
* Be able to send shipments to Amazon FBA via Fullfillment Web Service
* Be able to modify the status of shipments (shipping confirmation, cancellation)
* Be able to receive update on shipments status if they are modified by Amazon
We will have other frontend developers who will develop the look and feel of the site. The developer chosen for this project will work with the team to ensure everything is working as required.
The project has been divided into multiple phases. In the first phase only the following application will be implemented. Please check the attached document