We are a small organisation with computers in 3~5 locations.
Location 1 = 4~5 PC
Location 2 = 5~10 PC
Location 3 = 2~3 PC
We are looking to install Linux (ourselves) on all the computers but there are 2 requirements which we need to have from all the computers:
1. All computers should have ability to login via Google app username and password
- I think we would need a LDAP server which can sync with Google Apps
2. All the computers should be sending regular screenshots to a new central server which would help in understanding the user's daily activities on the computer.
Ideally I would want that the computer also log the keystrokes and send it to one account.
We also have few laptops and the user accounts should be saved into the computer if the computer is not connected to the internet since our LDAP server would be a cloud one.
¿Buscas ganar algo de dinero?
- Establece tu presupuesto y el plazo
- Describe tu propuesta
- Recibe dinero por tu trabajo
Ofertas en este proyecto
shah alam, Malaysia
i am a freelance IT professional. experience on System, network and virtualization and other platform.
25+ years experience in programming: Assembler, Pascal, SQL, VBA, Ruby, bash, HTML5/CSS3, JS. User friendly, easy in use and time saving solutions: - databases: developing and supporting (MS Access, Excel based, MySQL) - automation (shell scripts, daemons) - data syncing, encryption, backuping Any code I provide is well structured and commented, client gets whole access and rights for the code I made. Warranty covers any bugs detected later.
PROFILE : Am a Redhat certified Engineer ( Cert ID : 120-202-320 )working in a web hosting company in india . handling technical support in ticketing system of armia systems , my host and support-ages . SKILLS : Operating systems: Linux, Centos , Ubuntu Application/Web Servers: Apache, wordpress, magento, joomla Mail Servers: Postfix , Exim , Installation and Configuration Volume Management: LVM in Linux enterprise 6 FTP Servers: VSFTP Security: SSH, SSL, TCP Wrappers , Firewall Firewalls: IP tables Database: Mysql Control Panels: C panel DNS Providing administration and Live technical support to International web hosting clients via chat and ticketing. Also handling different levels of technical issues with server.
• Hands on experience in Desktop Support, Switches including all aspects of Hardware, Software, System Support Configuration, Installation Upgrades, Desktop Maintenance, Troubleshooting various kinds of peripherals and other application related problems • Extended expertise in administration of Linux, Ubuntu, Windows desktops at client’s locations, providing technical support to remote users, installing OS, providing desktop support for various applications & software’s, resolving mail issues and remote administration • Skilled in suggesting appropriate steps for proper up gradation of systems and resolving all kinds of problems occurring in the systems • Eager to contribute in a team-oriented environment having inner desire to gel and work for business growth • Highly articulate, demonstrating excellent relationship building, communication, analytical and interpersonal skills across all levels
Routers: Cisco Routers 1600, 1700 & 2600 series Ethernet Switch: Cisco1900 series and 2900 XL, 3560 series & 4506 series Firewall: Sonic Wall - (SOHO), Watch Guards - (SOHO), Cisco PIX 501, 506E & ASA 5510. Networking Protocol: IPv4, IOS, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, MPLS, VLAN, Spanning Tree, TCP/IP. Microsoft Servers: Domain Controller, DNS Server, DHCP Server, Filer Server, Office 365 on Cloud, SCVMM, WDS, SCOM, DPM, Exchange Server, Hyper-V. Linux Servers: DNS, DHCP, FTP, Apache Web, Samba, Proxy Server, NFS, NIS, IP Tables, Postfix, PfSense, IPFire. Monitoring Tools: Iptraffic, Paessler, Riverbed, Websense, Solarwinds, SAN HeadQuarters, Nagios Core, Nagios Core, Nagios XI & Cacti. Virtualization: Vmware Products, Hyper-V, Oracle Virtulbox Hardware & Storage Devices: IBM Netfinity, Compaq, HCL, HP, IBM Servers & Blade, DELL Servers & Blade, HP 1200 Series AIO, Netapp FAS2040A, NetApp FAS 2552 Backup Tools: Symantec Backup Solutions, VDP Vmware, Acronis Backup Solutions.