Get a Website Built
- Estado Cerrado
- Presupuesto $250 - $750 SGD
- Total de ofertas 76
Descripción del proyecto
We are looking for a web developer to create a platform to match potential buyers and sellers for products/services. It will be a cross between an online directory and marketplace. As such, we would like to seek a quotation for such a site based on some basic specifications below. Do provide a breakdown of the fees if necessary.
The contractor must be fluent in American/British English, have experience in coding an entire platform website and debug. Contractor has to take on graphical interface design.
Key basic requirements and how the site will work.
- Seller wants to sell item/service. He fills up a form with details, description and uploads documents if necessary, for potential buyers to view
- Potential buyers view listing on item/service and contacts sellers via internal messaging system
- System allows sellers to view message of potential buyers. However, for the potential buyers' contact details, sellers can only see details if they make payment (time based eg. One month subscription)
- system must be able to automatically filter out contact details of both potential buyer and seller in all fields to prevent gaming of the payment feature
Other requirements are: - Fast loading time (non-bloated coding)
- Coding has to provide for incremental functions to be built in over time. High probability of engaging contractor in future to add-on features if project is done well.
The above points are only the broad basic features described. The required website features/scope will be defined to contractor. Contractor will also be provided with samples of how the website will look and feel for ideasObtén cotizaciones gratis para un proyecto como este
¿Buscas ganar algo de dinero?
- Fija tu plazo y presupuesto
- Describe tu propuesta
- Recibes pagos por tu trabajo
Contrata Freelancers que también oferten en este proyecto
Trabaja en proyectos como este y haz dinero desde casa!Inscríbete Ahora
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online