Experienced program manager looking for developer/group with proven track record to build a high performance, secure, social web application, that is basically a mobile social network with paywalled photo galleries.
this responsive web/mobile html application will allow users to access camera, take, upload & administer galleries, and allow visitors to establish accounts & purchase access to content.
would like it to look and work as much like an app on android/ios mobile browsers as possible and have mvp working by end of year. would like phase one functionality no more than 30 days later. Looking for a solid back end developer & expecting to hire a separate graphics designer to get the ui/ux polished and right.
MVP Requirements Below. Complete Phase One spec will be provided to shortlisted developers for final cost/schedule estimation.
For now, please provide sample work & reference to at least one client contact (who you could provide current contact info for) that you completed a web project for - project should be up/working & online today .
Note: Phase one will include no-adult content, but experience developing adult sites & related billing & security issues would be useful as phase 2 includes a version that will accommodate all types of content.
1. allow users to establish accounts
a. approve user with phone/mail confirmation
b. securely collect & store user id/tax/payment info.
2. allow for upload of content, gallery creation & ability to set price for gallery or all access
3. ability to accept payment (credit cards) for authenticated access to pics/content
4. ability to split revenue & pay out to company & each individual content owner account
5. basic accounting back end, showing user & company transactions by date & current account balances.
5. allow messaging between users
6. allow administrator access to all accounts & reports
1. responsive web application targeted to mobile browsers
a. should act as much like an app as possible.
b. should minimize page draws/changes with persistent sliders for
profile, communications, settings & account (will provide mockups and reference apps)
2. high performance - will set performance targets together.
3. high security - need to protect user account info, payment info and other data with highest security possible. need to protect & authenticate all access to pics/galleries. need to defeat screen grabbing, scraping, and other automated attacks. should consider all appropriate security measures like device authentication & sanboxing the web app like the: [url removed, login to view] service allows for or other best practices.
Deciding on short listed vendors by dec 1.