Attached is a mock-up of the UI.
The aim is to create a GUI for creating new fields in an SQL database based off existing ones through mathematical calculations. These calculations would be scheduled to run regularly so that new data entered would have this calculation applied.
Two main functions:
- Find and replace. Create a set of rules to recode into a new field.
o This should support four kinds of rules
♣ Simple numeric swap (eg. 2=3)
♣ Through to lowest (eg. If less then 1 = 2)
♣ Through to highest (eg. If greater than 1 = 3)
♣ All other values (eg. any value not changed by an existing rule = 4)
- Calculations. Create a set of rules that mathematically alters an existing field and inserts into a new field. This may pull use multiple existing fields and multiple mathematical operations (eg. Var1+Var2/2)
o These calculations should include:
♣ Add, subtract, divide, multiply, minimum, maximum, mean, frequency, mode, variance, standard deviation, range, absolute value & log10
- Each rule should be run at scheduled intervals
- Each rule should be capable of being re-loaded
- GUI to connect to multiple SQL databases
- Can add new tables & save newly generated fields to a table of the users choice.
- The ability to save them and reload rules for editing
- Lists recent fields used for quick selection
- Autocomplete & suggest variable names in search boxes
- A preview window to see the active table, with the ability to search in any field
9 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $189 para este trabajo
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks
Dear Sir I have read your job description carefully and I can mange your job perfectly. I am talent in php, mysql database and I am good in database processing. Hope to discuss more. Thanks