We require a rebuild of an IP address database from an existing working system. It is currently part of an old larger portal software that we no longer intend to use, we would like to focus only on the IP address management part and develop it into it's own PHP/MySQL site.
**Anyone working on this project should have some basic understanding of IPv4 subnetting**
PHP/MySQL required (PostgreSQL is an option)
- Need simple but secure login system with timeouts (no plain text passwords stored anywhere), only a few admin users will login, no customer access (maybe in the future)
- Need ability to add a customer name with typical information like name, address, phone, etc.
- Need the ability to add/remove supernets (add works right now, cannot remove without manual DB query)
- Need ability to assign subnets to customers, when viewing customer it should show all subnets assigned, when viewing subnet list it should show customers like it does now in screenshots
- Need the ability to split (one subnet into 2x smaller subnets)/join (more than one smaller subnet into larger single subnet) (currently split works fine, join will join together but there is one issue we want to fix where joining an unassigned network with an assigned network overwrites a subnet already assigned to a customer)
- Need a few custom fields to enter in notes, interface names, etc...just basic stuff.
- Need the ability to email network info (this is working) maybe add a few custom fields for additional information we'd like to include
- Need a search feature that searches as you type by customer name and IP address (AJAX?)
- Using the same type of code we'd like to add the ability to use IPv6 but this is NOT a requirement on this project, we're looking to add this in the future so it should be kept in mind when designing the database.
- The design is not important, you can even copy the existing styles it just needs to be clean and simple like the existing system in the screen shots. Should be clean CSS for future editing.
Developer will be given full access to a live copy of the existing system to see how it works and what the code looks like.
We expect this to be a basic v1.0 build and will likely rehire the developer for expanding the system in the future, maybe for this expect future work to be in the form of new modules to the existing system.
This is also NOT time critical, we can wait a few weeks for it to be finished.
29 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $532 para este trabajo
Hi There, I am PHP developer and also I am Networking guy. I have completed CCNP (R&S) I have good understanding on Sub-netting & Super-netting concept. Looking forward to work with you