-- To create a flash introducing your products/services(e.g books and gift certificates) on your website.
-- To validate the order form using Ajax and PHP on server side. User's input is validated on the fly. If error is found, appropriate information is displayed.
-All required fields should be checked for completion, and all data that are entered should be checked for 'correctness'. For example, products/services selected, buyer contact details (name, phone number, email address, etc.), delivery address (unit number/street name, city, postal code, etc.) and payment methods (credit card number, expiry date, card holder name, etc.) are fields expected in the order form to be validated.
-Regular expression is recommended for pattern matching in PHP.
-- To develop the system to respond to the forms by accessing your products/services XML files, querying your Oracle database, generating contents, and adding information to the database. Your PHP code needs to be used to enable
- search sugguestions: a suggest/autocomplete box similar to Google Suggest, where a user gets suggested products/sevices while typing in the search form.
Example: User is typing a book title:
Suggestions which would be displayed:
Harry Potter and philosophy
Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets
the ivory tower and Harry Potter
j k rowling's harry potter
- search function: the search form responds to user's input with retrieved information from server side.
- shopping cart: it allows a user to place items in the cart and calculates a total for the order, including shipping and handling (i.e. postage and packing) charges and the associated taxes (e.g. GST), as applicable upon checkout. Gift certificate code is 8 characters long and generated automatically by the website (up to you to define the coding rule). Code validity and balance check should be done if used while checkout. After checkout, all the data from the completed form will be inserted into the relevant table. A receipt page confirming the order that has been made should be displayed or in the event of an error, an appropriate error message should be shown to the user. The stock level is updated accordingly in Oracle database.
--To implement the "my account" and "register" function on your website.
- On "my account" page, a user can view his last three months' order(s) if any.
- On "my account" page, a user can view a copy of the electronic gift certificate code he bought. A gift certificate is redeemable via the BookStore website and is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. Certificate does not have to be used in one transaction.
- Once logged on, user's registered name should be displayed at a proper location on the pages accordingly.
- When a logged on user makes an order, the shipping details in the order form can be auto-filled directly with the information collected on register page. The details should be editable. (note: you might need to change the register form to accommodate more information fields used in order form.)
9 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $228 para este trabajo
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks