I would like to hire someone who can connecting the results of submissions made via Typeform, to automatically populate a Wix site.
I have chosen Wix to create this site, given its great graphics, user friendliness and (most importantly), because it is completely adaptive to smart phones, so you can make sure that you get that right from the outset.
Please note; Wix has an app available that allows users to write your own html for the site, which essentially allows you to embed and link to external databases, and customise your PHP and CSS.
From the research I have done, Typeform+Airtable (linked by Zapier) appears to be the best option for a free database builder that could be used for this. (However, I would be willing to consider other options, if you know of any that are even more user friendly and can be used to populate websites).
The form and its fields that I would like to connect to my Wix site (to populate its search results) can be found here: [url removed, login to view]
I would like the content that is submitted in these forms to be used to update and/or be embedded into my wix site, so that the fields selected in each form submission via Jot Typeform can be connected to:
1) A search bar on the homepage of the Wix site, where companies can search based on: Venue/service; location; Industry/Category; Funding Stage etc.
2) Relevant search results listings on the Wix site, displayed as part of a grid on search results pages. Once again, you can use
[url removed, login to view] as a reference, with each listing result including:
a) a (slightly larger than normal) thumbnail image
b) a business name (trading name)
c) HQ Location
d) Industry/Category of companyn
e) the short description of the business (30 words or less)
I would also like to be able to keep using Wixs graphics tools and styles to make custom changes on the database website (if I want to move the columns over etc) and do things like drop in icons that I would hyperlink to social media, subscribe now buttons etc.
The Wix site that I am setting up, I own a domain named.
- I need someone who knows enough about writing PHP script to embed/linking databases into websites and, ideally, knows a bit about Wix.
- This would ideally be coding that enables for new form submissions to be connected to the website via a web hook, as they come in in the future.
I have a budget of $30-40 per hour to pay someone who has the skills to complete this task and am willing to consider any bids under $50/hour rate.
I hope that the right freelancer is out there for me and this project!
*Removed by Admin*
One important thing to mention:
- My current data is hosted on Airtable; I am not using a cloud provider to host my data as it is better to retain it in the current format and structure that Airtable allows
- I want to make the whole end-user experience dynamic and reliable
- I want to make the filtering simple and intuitive
Please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
My whole need is a little difficult to explain.
I want to host my data (currently on Airtable) to a webserver (on AliCloud) and then design the website (Wordpress) similar to www.accathondata.com but with Beautiful and Intuitive filtering of companies data
Please schedule a 15 minute call with me as soon as possible at:
mamoon Ismail Khalid
40 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $2519 para este trabajo
Respected Sir/Madam, Expert in creating website wix Kind Regards, Pankaj Garg Profile Page: https://www.freelancer.com/u/WebInfoSolutions UserName: WebInfoSolutions