1. We have an ecommerce website installed in Jun 2016, running Magento 1.7x 2. It's been quite a while since we update and did all the security patches (please see the Magento inbox and MageReport)
3. There is a customised delivery date plugin (BIZTECH Extensions), that allows user to select delivery (calculating fee), and
user to select collection (dropdown box to choose one of our 12 stores locations, date and time slots (AM / PM).
Right now it’s broken and we need to fix this (may need to update new plugin?)
4. The captcha which we were using v1 is deprecated, and we need you to install v2 as spam in coming in through the forms
5. For added security, we need you to change magento backend login path from .../admin to …/18secured
6. We need your services to (in order of priority):
(i) backup all files (we do have a copy before the delivery date was broken)
(iv) upgrade magento 1.7 to 1.9 (v) apply all necessary security patches, as per magento inbox and MageReport
(vi) come up with list of recommendations for next update/patch, which is not budget for in this job
(i) Item 6i-6iii (within 2 working days, from start date)
(i) Item 6iv-vi (within 3 weeks date, from start date)
6. Upon completion of this project, we may transition to Magento 2.x in 4Q 2018, which will be a separate project
32 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $15/hora para este trabajo
Hi, Can I help you? I am Magento developer and designer since 2009, I am interested to work with you, can we discuss about your project requirement ? waiting for your positive response, bye.
I will fix the plugin for you as per your expectations. Please get in touch to discuss more in detail and start. exact cost and timeline will be shared in chat.